Position: Project Scheduler
Type: Full Time
Compensation: $15 - $25 per hour + bonuses
Status: Immediate Opening
Metro properties is looking for a highly organized project scheduler with leadership skills to oversee our team with the goal of providing high quality maintenance, cleaning and capital improvements. The Project Scheduler is responsible for the planning, scheduling, purchasing and auditing of all cleaning, maintenance, turnover, events and capital improvements.
- Managing plans, schedules, logs, budgets and reports.
- Purchasing Materials and Sourcing Products.
- Overseeing & Coaching staff and subcontractors.
- Learning fast through research.
- Looking for ways to improve everything.
- A positive "can do" attitude.
- 1+ yrs experience with facilities management.
- Some experience with property maintenance and construction.
- Well organized, with strong planning experience.
- Strong computer skills and use of software applications.
- Highly Proficient in the use of spreadsheets.
- Significant scheduling experience.
- Ability to manage, coach and lead staff.
- The desire and ability to work 50+ hours per week, including weekends as needed.
- Ability to commit to 3yrs with 6 week notice.
- 40 - 50+ hours per week
- Mon thru Fri - 8am to 5pm
- Sat/Sun - as needed
- Above Market Hourly Rate or Salary, dependent on experience
- Performance Bonuses
- Contract Fulfillment Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Holidays & Vacation
- IRA Contributions
- 3+ year contract w/annual raises
- Opportunity for advancement
- Educational Budget
Metro Properties is located in Downtown Kalamazoo and focuses on the Investment, Development and Management of Residential, Retail and Office properties. Our goal is to offer unique properties and provide the high quality service to our tenants.