Position: Maintenance Manager
Compensation: $15 - $25 per hour | $500 bonus
Status: Immediate Opening
We are looking for a fulltime, long term, highly organized maintenance manager... with leadership skills to oversee our team with the goal of providing high quality properties and services.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the planning, scheduling, purchasing and auditing of all cleaning, maintenance, turnover, events and capital improvements.
The daily activities include ...
- Managing plans, schedules, logs, budgets and reports
- Overseeing & Coaching staff and subcontractors.
- Learning fast through research.
- Looking for ways to improve everything.
- A positive "can do" attitude.
- Team player
- The desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Well organized, with strong planning experience.
- Strong computer skills and use of software applications.
- Highly Proficient in the use of spreadsheets.
- Significant scheduling experience.
- Project management Experience.
- Ability to manage, coach and lead staff.
- Positive work history.
Nice to have:
- Degree related to facilities management.
- 1+ yrs experience with construction, maintenance & cleaning activities.
- The desire and ability to work 50+ hours per week, including weekends as needed.
- Ability to commit to 3yrs with 6 week notice.
- Mon thru Fri - 8am to 5pm
- Sat - as needed
- Sun - as needed
- Above Market Hourly Rate or Salary, dependent on experience
- Performance Bonuses
- Contract Fulfillment Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Holidays & Vacation
- IRA Contributions
- 3+ year contract
- Sign On Bonuses
- Education Budget
- Advancement Opportunities
Metro Properties is located in Downtown Kalamazoo and focuses on the Investment, Development and Management of Residential, Retail and Office properties. Our goal is to offer unique properties and provide the highest level of service to our tenants.